FLIR Vue TZ20-R Dual Thermal Camera
The powerful VUE TZ20-R thermal zoom drone payload is manufactured in the United States by Teledyne FLIR. It enables pilots operating DJI V2 Matrice 200 series and 300 series aircraft to observe and measure thermal details that would otherwise be invisible.
Dual FLIR Boson® thermal cameras offer four times the number of pixels on target as any comparable product on the market and a 20x zoom unmatched by any other thermal imaging device.
This technology allows inspectors working in utilities, roofing, and solar farms to measure radiometric temperatures from a safe distance and zoom to identify potential problems with unmatched clarity.
Public safety, law enforcement, and firefighting personnel can use the affordable VUE TZ20-R to search and observe in silence from a distance while reducing false positives and making critical decisions more quickly.
With a combination of thermal zoom and radiometry, performance-leading missions can be conducted, including faster searches, silent surveillance, and safer stand-off inspections.
SEARCH LARGE AREAS IN LESS TIME
- Thermal zoom with unmatched performance and clarity at 5x, 10x, and 20x
- An FOV of 95 degrees allows you to scan and survey large areas quickly
- Make zooming easier with a narrower 18-degree field of view and select additional digital zoom levels
MEASURE TEMPERATURES SAFELY AND ACCURATELY FROM A DISTANCE
- Across all zoom levels, Dual Bosons provide 4X more radiometric pixels on target than any other competitor
- With a resolution of 640x512, this thermal camera module measures thermal images with great detail
- Automatically detect objects of interest by setting isotherms
FLY AND MEASURE EFFICIENTLY
- Provides plug-and-play connectivity to DJI Matrice 300 and DJI V2 Matrice 200 aircraft Skyport V2.0 gimbal compatible
- Double microSD card recording
- Thermal images can be analyzed using FLIR Thermal Studio and other third-party applications
Get in touch with our friendly drone experts at Aerial Media Pros today to learn more about the FLIR Vue TZ20R and how it can benefit your operations.
- Dimensions Payload: 75 × 70 × 55 mm (2.95 × 2.75 × 2.17 in)
- With gimbal: 128 × 154× 141 mm (5.04 × 6.06 × 5.55 in)
- Pixel Pitch: 12 µm LWIR IR
- Thermal sensitivity: 85 mK @ F/1.0
- Weight: 640 g
- Zoom: 5x optical (WFOV/NFOV), 4x digital
- Effective zoom: 1x (95°), 5x, 10x, 20x (4.5°)
- Ground control: DJI Pilot App
- Airframe compatibility: DJI V2 Matrice 200-series and Matrice 300
ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL
- Mechanical Interface: Skyport 2.0 connector, X-Port DJI gimbal
ENVIRONMENTAL & APPROVALS
- Storage: 2 micro SD cards, 2x64GB included, supports 2x256GB
- Operational & Storage Temperature: -20° to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- Environmental sealing: IP44"
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Array format: 2 FLIR Boson 640 × 512
- Streaming: 640 × 512 @ 25 HZ
- Camera Optics: Wide FOV: 95° HFOV, 4.9 mm EFL Narrow FOV: 18° HFOV, 24 mm EFL
- Gimbal: 3-axis Pitch: 30° to -120° Yaw: ±320°
- Recording Still: Radiometric JPEG, JPEG, TIFF
- Video: MPEG (same as streaming), Radiometric CSQ
- Multipage TIFF: wide and narrow FOV
- Electrical Interface: Skyport 2.0, 13.6V/2A
- 1x FLIR VUE TZ20-R Camera and Gimbal unit