- Purpose-built for aerial photgrammetry
- 1" Sensor with global shutter
The senseFly S.O.D.A. is the first camera to be purpose-built for professional drone photogrammetry and has quickly become the reference sensor in its field. It captures amazingly sharp aerial images, across light conditions, with which to produce detailed, vivid orthomosaics, and ultra-accurate 3D digital surface models.
- Sensor: 1"
- RGB lens: F/2.8-11, 10.6 mm (35 mm equivalent: 29 mm)
- RGB resolution: 5,472 x 3,648 px (3:2)
- Exposure compensation: ±2.0 (1/3 increments)
- RGB shutter: Global Shutter 1/30 – 1/2000s
- White balance: Auto, sunny, cloudy, shady
- ISO range: 125-6400
- Support RTK/PPK: Yes
- 1x senseFly S.O.D.A.